Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I've Moved...to WordPress!

Are you feeling unproductive after reading about all the sewing creations other bloggers are creating and posting weekly while you just sit there and daydream about your next project? Well, then, you've come to the perfect blog to make you feel better! I haven't updated this sucker since mid February. How do ya like them apples?

But, hey, if you're interested in continuing with my Terrence Malick approach to sewing blogs, you can now find me on Wordpress at:


(I dumbly deleted the "sewinintherain" WordPress url last year when I figured I'd just use Blogger, so yeah...). I use WordPress for work and I love it! Adding photos to a post and organizing, etc. never felt so easy.


You have absolutely no reason to believe that I'll pick up the pace in the sewing department, and, frankly, I don't blame you. But I can promise that I'll have a couple of projects to reveal on Saturday as part of Karen's pj sew-along! No, seriously, they're already sewn and ready to wear.

I already have 1 subscriber. People, it's officially a party over there! Tootle-o, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!